The Concordia SAE Aero Design team is a student-run group that competes in the SAE Aero Design Collegiate Design Series and the Design, Build & Fly Competitions, organized by SAE International and AIAA. These are extremely competitive events that are held annually, with universities from around the world competing with RC Aircrafts designed, manufactured and tested by students. The primary goal is to develop a cargo lift remote control airplane that can lift the heaviest payload. Members learn responsibility, time management, commitment and teamwork. Participants must balance their schedules, priorities and commitments in both their personal and academic lives.
- 2015 Competition in Florida (SAE Collegiate Design Series)
- Regular Class took 3rd place
- Advanced Class took 2nd place
- 2016 Competition in Kansas (Design, Build & Fly)
- 2017 Competition in Texas (SAE Collegiate Design Series)
Contact the coordinator: